Salary & Bonus
- Competitive Salary
- Year-End Bonus
- Special Bonus
- Design Patent Awards
- Staff Proposal Bonus
- Shift Allowances (approximately $150-1,600/day based on shift time)
Medical & Insurance
- Labor Insurance, Health Insurance, Group Insurance, and Business Travel Insurance
- Regular Health Sessions
- Medical Consultations by Plant’s Occupational Health Nurse
- Annual Health Checkups
- Weekly Massage Days
- Holiday Bonus for the Three Important Chinese Holidays
- Marriage Benefits / Bereavement Support
- Maternity Leave/Allowance
- Allowance for Children’s Education (including pre-schooling)
- Emergency Assistance Payments
- Workplace Extracurricular Subsidies
- Corporate Outings
- Year-End Feast featuring a Lucky Draw
- Staff Uniform and Safety Shoes
- Senior Staff Recognition Ceremony
- Special Shopping Offers for Employees
- Special Shopping Offers for Employees from Contract Manufacturers
Learning & Development
- Learning & Development Systems
- Multiple Continuing Education Course Options (on-the-job training / professional skills training / management training, etc.)
- Language Learning Subsidies and Rewards
- Breastfeeding Room
- Medical-Care Room
- Staff Cafeteria
- Tuck Shop
- Smoking Area
- Free Scooter Parking
- Free Parking Available (for Supervisors)
- Intact Proposal Systems
- Employee Satisfaction Surveys
- Staff Suggestion Box
- Labor Management Meetings
- Monthly Morning Meetings
Valued Traits at Fusheng
- Someone who understands corporate management philosophy & corporate culture well.
- Someone who is able to present corporate culture to customers and earn their loyalty.
- Someone who is personable and altruistic.
- Someone who is confident and is trustworthy.
- Someone who is proactive, not someone who just makes demands or stands by.
- Someone who is strategic, responsible, and benefits the corporation.
- Someone who can resolve problems and turn imminent risks into opportunities.
- Someone who cares about his/her personal and corporate future.
- Someone who is optimistic and who prepares himself/herself to be a future leader.